Pentadecapeptide BPC 157, composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) that is discovered in and isolated from human gastric juice. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including tendon-to-bone healing and superior healing of damaged ligaments.
This peptide has been known to exhibit analgesic characteristics. Those who suffer from discomfort due to muscle sprains, tears and damage may benefit from treatment with this peptide. It can also help to aid skin burns at a faster rate by increasing blood flow to damaged tissues.
- Speeds up tissue healing and recovery
- Promotes Joint and Tendon Health
- Helps in the regulation of blood pressure
- Reduces post workout pain
- Accelerates bone healing
- Improves gum or periodontal disease
- Protects the gut and repairs damages by inflammation
- Aids in angiogenesis – the regulation of blood cells
- Reduced the risk of oxidative stress
- 1 x package weight: 13 g
- Package: 2mg/vial+water
- Product type: PEP