- Active Ingredient: Trestolone Acetate
- Type: Anabolic Steroid (19-nortestosterone derivative)
- Form: Injectable
Trestolone, also known as MENT (7alpha-methyl-19-nor testosterone), is a 19-nortestosterone derivative that was initially considered as a potential male contraceptive therapy due to its unique chemical properties. Unlike other compounds, Trestolone cannot bind to 5alpha-reductase and does not convert to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), making it an ideal candidate for an androgen-based male contraceptive.
The anabolic potency of Trestolone is believed to be 10 times greater than that of testosterone, while it is also 12 times more suppressive on HTPA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis). This exceptional potency is attributed to the unique alpha-methyl group on carbon 7 of the molecule, which prevents conversion to DHT. However, Trestolone can still undergo aromatization and other androgen-dependent functions, acting similarly to testosterone despite its 19-nortestosterone structure.
Although Trestolone is a derivative of nandrolone, it exhibits minimal affinity for progesterone and mineralocorticoid receptors. It is commonly used for medical purposes such as contraceptive sessions, rapid bone loss, benign prostatic hyperplasia, prostate cancer, primary hypogonadism, cachexia, sarcopenia, induced anabolism, and male alopecia.
- Extremely anabolic compound, 10-23 times more anabolic than testosterone
- Effective for fat loss and muscle building
- Increased strength and muscle mass
- Does not bind to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG)
- No conversion to DHT
- No significant increases in hematocrit or hemoglobin
- Rapid effect
- Elevated appetite
- Significant rise in systolic blood pressure
- Rapid estrogen conversion
- Dry throat
- Excessive sweating
- Upset stomach
- Back acne
- Night sweats
- Mood fluctuations
It is recommended to use an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex or letrozole when taking Trestolone to manage estrogen-related effects. Letrozole, at a dose of 1.25mg every other day, can help combat the conversion to 7a-methyl estradiol.
- Beginner: 100 mg per week
- Intermediate: 200 mg per week
- Advanced: 300 mg per week
It is advisable to start with a dosage of 100 mg per week of Trestolone acetate and observe how your body responds. If well-tolerated, the dosage can be gradually increased up to 300 mg per week.
- Known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate or breast
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or any excipients
- High blood calcium levels
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use after the expiry date