- Active ingredient: Anastrazole
- Type: Aromatase Inhibitors
- Form: Oral (pills)
Anastrozole - is a powerful highly selective third generation non-steroidal antiaromatase drug. Inhibitors or rather inactivators of aromatase were created as antineoplastic drugs and are usually used in the treatment of malignant neoplasms of the breast.
They used by men to reduce the concentration of estrogens in the blood and increase the level of their own testosterone and gonadotropic hormones by preventing aromatization (when exposed to the enzyme aramotase, testosterone is converted into estrogen - a female hormone, excessive estrogen leads to negative side effects in the brain and hypothalamus, it reduces the secretion of luteinizing hormone, and, consequently, the production of testosterone
Anastrozole itself cannot reduce the amount of already elevated estradiol, however, it can prevent its further formation. In bodybuilding, aromatase inhibitors are most commonly used during anabolic steroid cycle. When planning a steroid cycle, it should be noticed, that not all anabolic steroids are subject to aromatization. The Anastrazole is justified with the introduction of drugs such as testosterone and its derivatives: methandrostenolone, methyltestosterone etc.
Also it should be noted that a moderate concentration of estrogens is beneficial for muscle growth, mood and libido therefore prophylactic dosages are indicated in volumes that allow maintaining the necessary level of estrogen for men.
The most rational solution is to perform an estradiol test every 10-14 days of taking anabolic steroids with a short half-life (testosterone propionate, methandrostenolone) or after 3-4 weeks of introducing long esters (enanthate, sustanon, cypionate). Then the average dosage of anastrozole is prescribed 0.5 mg every other day. After 10 days, a control analysis of estradiol is performed and the dosage is adjusted according to the results. Thus, in practice, high dosages of aromatase inhibitors can over-suppress estrogen levels and lead to the following.
Anastrozole in a daily dose of 1 mg causes a decrease in the level of estradiol in the blood by 80%, and in experimental studies - by 98.1%. Anastrozole is used from 0.5 mg every second day, with strong aromatization, the frequency of administration may increase. It is worth choosing a dosage according to blood tests.
- Half-life: 40-50 hours
- Frequency of intake: 1 time in 1-5 days
- Prevention of gynecomastia
- Increasing the level of anabolic hormones in the blood
- Increasing the relief (by eliminating the negative effects of estrogen)
- Preventing hypertension
- Decrease in estrogenic suppression of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testes axis, which leads to faster recovery.
- Inhibition of muscle growth
- Arthralgia (joint pain)
- Decreased bone strength
- Violation of the lipid profile of the blood (increased cholesterol)
- Decreased libido and worsening general condition
How to store
- Keep away from children
- Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use after the expiry date