- Active ingredient: 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone
- Type: Anabolic steroid (Testosterone derivative)
- Form: Oral (pills)
Turinabol is a steroid that is similar in chemical structure to methandrostenolone. The difference from methandrostenolone is that turinabol contains an additional chlorine atom at the fourth carbon atom.
The drug can be characterized as Methandrostenolone without the estrogenic effects of fluid retention in the body.
This steroid does not cause rapid water retention so during the turinabol cycle, strength and weight progress more slowly than on methandrostenolone cycle, but according to athletes, these results are more solid, reliable and permanent.
Another distinctive feature of the drug is the absence of estrogenic effects (since it does not undergo aromatization, due to the addition of a chlorine atom to the molecule), that is, side effects such as fluid accumulation, gynecomastia, etc. practically never occur.
Also, it has been determined that during Turinabol cycle the concentration of SHBG decreases, therefore the level of free testosterone in the blood increases. There is scientific research-based evidence that turinabol may reduce the risk of blood clots in the blood vessels and heart.
Also, drug has an unformal nickname "sex drug" because of its properties to significantly increase libido more than other oral steroids.
- Promotes increased strength and muscle mass without water retention
- Improves your recovery
- Increase the level of glycogen
- Increased appetite.
- Increased libido
- Absence of aromatisation and estrogenic effects
- Suppression of your own testosterone
- Reduced fertility
- Turinabol is a 17-alkylated anabolic steroid. Side effects are rare and associated with exceeding the duration of the course and high doses mostly. Turinabol may suppress endogenous testosterone production
- Possible erectile dysfunction after withdrawal can be fixed with antiestrogens (Clomiphene, Tamoxifen)
- The rise in blood pressure
- An increase in cholesterol levels
- Androgenic side effects are possible: hair loss on the scalp, acne, etc
- Toxicity to the liver - manifested through alpha-17-alkylation
- Beginner: 20-40 mg
- The average dosage: 30-50 mg
- High dosage: 50 mg +
The drug can be used both as a bulking and cutting cycle steroid. The cycle of turinabol does not require the inclusion of gonadotropin (if not more than 6-8 weeks).
Turinabol solo cycle is often recommended for beginners because it is considered one of the easiest and safest cycles. The optimal dosage for the first cycle is 40-50 mg/day for 6 weeks. It allows you to get gains in terms of high-quality muscle mass, and progress in speed-strength results.
Athletes who, are less interested in bulking, and focused at increase speed and endurance (runners, track&field, boxers, MMA, etc.) usually use lower doses 10-20 mg per day. It should be borne in mind that recently, turinabol has become problematic in terms of anti-doping control as a steroid, as recently discovered (2012) long-lived metabolites for six to eight months.
- Half-life: 12-16 hours
- Frequency of intake: 2-3 times a day
- Known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate or breast
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients
- High blood calcium levels
How to store
- Keep away from children
- Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use after the expiry date