- Active ingredient: oxymetholone 50 mg/tablet
- Type: Anabolic steroid (DHT derivative)
- Form: Oral (pills)
Oxymetholone is a powerful oral anabolic steroid.. Initially, it was developed as a drug for the treatment of osteoporosis and anemia (approved for pediatric use), as well as to stimulate muscle growth in malnourished and debilitated patients. Oxymetholone has been approved for clinical use in humans and especially for pediatric use. Steroid has a low androgenic and high anabolic activity. Cannot be aromatized but itself has a light estrogenic effect.
Noticible muscle growth (oxymetholone considered as the most effective oral steroid in sports for gaining mass - up to 15 kg of muscle mass in 1 cycle, after the cycle there is a noticeable rollback phenomenon - up to 30% of the gained mass can be lost. Note that some weight gain is just an accumulated liquid). Pronounced increase in strength due its impact on nervous system.
Oxymetholone treats joint pain and improves joint function, improves joint lubrication (due to fluid retention in the body and greater production of synovial fluid). Also, it reduces sex hormone binding globulin (SHBD) - this makes the effect of other anabolic hormones(when its combined during the cycle) more perceptible more pronounced and faster to come. Oxymetholone allows you to achieve significant gains in muscle mass. Moreover, these increases can be obtained, including those who do not exercise at all. Oxymetholone helps to "burn" subcutaneous fat; the best results can be obtained in the abdominal area. That is, oxymetholone can be used as a fat burning agent by those men who have trouble to “cut” belly fat. Contrary to popular belief, oxymetholone does not significantly affect liver function. It should be noted that oxymetholone does not have progestogenic activity, and there is not a single study that would clearly indicate its presence. The drug itself is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone
- Beginner: 50 mg
- The average dosage: 50-150 mg
- High dosage: 150 mg +
- High increase in strength and muscle mass
- Water retention
- Improves your recovery
- Increase the level of glycogen
- Increased appetite
- Lubricates joints and heals small traumas
- Suppression of your own testosterone
- Reduced fertility
- Increased hematocrit level
- Increased blood pressure
- Deterioration of the lipid profile
- Fluid accumulation in the body
- Rarely: an increase in prolactin is possible, gynecomastia
It should also be noted that oxymetholone is not converted to estrogens, but it assumed that Oxymetholone can itself bind and activate estrogen receptors, therefore, on the course, the level of estradiol should be monitored, and based on this, blockers of estrogen receptors should be used.
Also there are rumors of strong hepatotoxicity of oxymetholone, but scientific studies have not found any evidence of it. The effect of oxymetholone on the liver is comparable to turinabol and methandrostinolone.
- Half-life: 10-12 hours
- Duration of action: 12-15 hours
- Frequency of intake: 2 times a day
- Known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate or breast.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients
- High blood calcium levels
How to store
- Keep away from children
- Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use after the expiry date