- Active ingredient: Methenolone acetate
- Type: Anabolic steroid (DHT derivative)
- Form: Oral (pills)
Metenolone (also known as Primobolan, Primobol, Nibal) is an anabolic steroid derivative of dihydrotestosterone with mild androgen activity and moderate anabolic action. Available both in oral and in injection form (Methenolone Enanthate).
Experienced athletes compare the effects of Primobolan to Drostanolone.
An oral form of methenolone in tablets, has a much shorter period of action (about 5 hours) and it has a higher price, but people appreciate it for and ability to escape frequent injections. The distinctive feature of an oral form is the complete absence of liver toxicity, unlike most other oral forms of steroids.
The anabolic effect of the Primobolan is quite mild and comparable to nandrolone, so this drug is more often used during drying cycles when the main goal is not the bulking mass, but to save the muscles during the cutting cycle. Metenolone has a minimal kickback phenomenon, however, many athletes are unhappy with the results obtained after the Primobolan solo course if the target was a gain of muscle mass. Primobolan is not converted to estrogen, which is one of the main advantages of the drug. As a result, it is possible to take Primobolan without the risk of gynecomastia, edema, and other androgenic side effects. Primobolan slightly decreases its own testosterone production. Its testosterone production suppressing effect is weaker than testosterone and nandrolone injections.
Studies have shown that 40 mg of primobolan(oral) inhibits testosterone levels by an average of 50%. A significant decrease in the production of endogenous testosterone can only be observed at long cycles. In these cases, gonadotropin is required during the course, otherwise, testicular atrophy may develop. Primobolan causes almost no increase in harmful cholesterol. The drug has no significant effect on blood pressure. As mentioned, the drug has low androgen effect, so primobolan causes no excessive baldness or skin problems. The most common side effects of methenolone are aggression, excitability, insomnia, and hepatic enzyme rise when high doses are used. Therefore, primobolan can be considered one of the safest anabolic steroids currently available on the market.
- Safest anabolic steroid in a market
- Mild muscle mass gaining effect
- Increase of strength
- Preservation of muscle mass during the cutting cycle and for relief
- Suppression of your own testosterone
- Reduced fertility
- Increased blood pressure
- Deterioration of the lipid profile
- Half-life is 5 hours
- Duration of action – 20 hours
- Frequency of intake – 2-4 times a day
- Beginner: 25-50 mg
- The average dosage: 50-100 mg
- High dosage: 100 mg +
- Known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate or breast.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients
- High blood calcium levels
How to store
- Keep away from children
- Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use after the expiry date