- Active ingredient: Methyldrostanolone
- Type: Anabolic steroids (DHT derivative)
- Form: Orals (pills)
Methyldrostanolone (Also called Methasterone or Superdrol), chemically known as methasterone or 17a-methyl-drostanolone, is a well-known and popular substance for most strength athletes and bodybuilders. It is a powerful oral steroid that has never approved for medical use, but widely use in bodybuilding and other sports.
In its structure it is very close to drostanolone but it has the complementary c-17 alpha methyl group, a mod that gives this steroid widespread oral availability. C-17 alpha-alkylation changes the character of the steroid often, but in this particular case it does not.
This steroid is rare, so it may be very sufficient to escape a doping control.
Same as the parent molecule - drostanolone , methyldrostanolone has no aromatization properties, so there is no difference in estrogenicity between the two steroids. In addition, both steroids retain a very favorable anabolic to androgenic effect. Laboratory tests have shown that its anabolic activity is 4 times higher than that of oral methyltestosterone and it’s anabolic to androgenic ratio of 20: 1.
- Provides you with strength and energy
- Helps you burn fat and lose weight
- Promotes protein synthesis
- Improves your athletic performance
- Increases libido
- Absence estrogen effect and water retention
- The rise in blood pressure
- An increase in cholesterol levels
- Androgenic side effects are possible: hair loss on the scalp, acne, suppression of the production of its own testosterone, etc.
- Toxicity to the liver - manifested through alpha-17-alkylation
- Myocardial hypertrophy (risk significantly rise at high doses)
- Beginner: 10-20 mg
- The average dosage: 20-40 mg
- High dosage: 40 mg +
An effective dosage of methyldrostanolone starts in the range of 10-40mg per day for men. But do not expect to get 10-15 kg of mass on this steroid, basically the increase is 3-6 kg of quality mass in the case of his solo cycle. It is not recommended to take more than 20-40 mg of methyldrostanolone per day for no longer than 5 weeks. If the dose or the period of taking the drug is exceeded, it is necessary to regularly measure the level of toxins in the liver.
- Half-life: 8-12 hours
- Duration of action: 12-15 hours
- Frequency of intake: 2 times a day
- Known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate or breast.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients
How to store
- Keep away from children
- Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use after the expiry date
- High blood calcium levels