- Active ingredient: Tadalafil
- Type: Selective inhibitor of specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5)
- Form: Oral (pills)
Tadalafil by its effect is an analogue of sildenafil but it has a much longer period of action - up to 36 hours, while Sildenafil acts for 4-5 hours. Mainly it used by man to improve sexual performance, to treat erectile disfunction, but nowdays Tadalafil is prescribing for daily use, which will provide athletes(both man and women) with a round-the-clock effect of improved blood circulation. The drug has a high specificity for the pelvic organs, but it’s active throughout the body, since the drug was developed for the treatment of cardiovascular problems.
Mechanism of action
It does not affect the nitric oxide level, but promotes the expansion of blood vessels in the muscles and pelvis. Tadalafil blocks the enzyme called PDE-5 (phosphodiesterase-5), which breaks down nitric oxide in a blood flow, so its concentration begins to increase, thereby promoting vasodilation .
Purpose tu use
There are a are a dozens of benefits that make the use of Tadalafil in bodybuilding profitable and efficient. The drug slightly lowers blood pressure, has a positive effect on the heart, effectively improves blood flow in the muscles and causes a minimum of side effects. One of the short ones is an unprecedented pump that leads to mechanical stretching of the vessels of the muscle, fascia and indirectly contributes to the growth of target muscles being trained.
Note that some people mistakenly believe that taking Tadalafil causes a permanent erection, but this is not the case. In the absence of sexual arousal (stimulation), an erection never occurs
- Improving sexual performance
- Improving blood circulation throughout the body
- Decreasing levels of inflammation and C-reactive protein
- Reduce aromatization
- Low blood pressure
- Improving the function of the vascular endothelium
- Increased testosterone levels
- Upset stomach; abnormal vision, such as changes in color vision
- Use as needed for erectile disfunction - Initial dose: 5-10 mg orally once a day, as needed, prior to sexual activity To improve a blood circulation initial dose is 5 mg once a day, this dosage can be used without side effects for a long time.
- The dose may be increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg, based on individual efficacy and tolerability. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day in most patients.
- Half-life: 17-21 hours
- Frequency of intake: 1 time day
- Myocardial infarction within the last 90 days
- Unstable angina or angina occurring during sexual intercourse
- New York Heart Association Class 2 or greater heart failure in the last 6 months
- Uncontrolled arrhythmias, hypotension (<90/50 mm Hg), or uncontrolled hypertension
- stroke within the last 6 months.
How to store
- Keep away from children
- Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use after the expiry date