To start with, let’s define that SARMS are selective androgen receptor modulators, i.e. substances that create compounds with androgens in some tissues, depending on the substance itself. SARMs are of steroid origin, which includes almost all anabolic steroids that are not testosterone. There are also non-steroidal SARMs whose molecular bases are taken from substances that are far from steroids in structure. When a user of PEDs talks about SARMs, in all of the cases they mean exactly the compounds of the second type – non-steroidal SARMs. Also, behind the scenes, several other compounds that do not belong to this group are mistakenly attributed to SARMs, namely ML677, SR9009, YK11 (part of the group of steroids SARMs) and potentially harmful for health GW-501516. Usually these substances can be found in the same section as SARMs. In the future, when we talk about SARMs, we will mean non-steroidal compounds.
Shortly about SARMs
- Suitable for beginners as well as advanced athletes who want to try something new
- SARMs are a safer alternative to anabolic steroids
- SARMs increase strength and muscle mass, strengthen bones and burn fat, but their effects is more subtle than that of anabolic steroids.
- SARMs have far fewer side effects (most often no side effects at all), so they are great for those who are ready to get a more moderate, but in any case pronounced result, while minimizing all side effects.
- Each SARM works slightly differently from the other, so everyone should find their own drug that works best on it.
- Dosages for SARMs are individual in nature depending on the goal, gender and level of the athlete.
- After SARMs it still requires PCT with Clomiphene or Tamoxifene, but the recovery of one’s own testosterone is much faster because SARMs suppress it much less.
- You will usually take SARMs with one of the following: Human Gonadotropin, Clomiphene, Tamoxifene, Testosterone to ensure that your blood testosterone levels are high enough to support important bodily functions.
- During and/or after a SARMs cycle, it is advisable to take supplements such as NAC and TUDCA to support the liver.
What is SARMS
Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) are a class of non-steroidal androgen receptor ligands that bind androgen receptors and exhibit tissue selective activation of the androgen receptor. SARMs have a selective anabolic effect on muscle and bone and were originally synthesized to treat muscle wasting, osteoporosis and breast cancer.
SARMs have almost the same effects as androgenic steroids, but they are much more selective and gentle. It is due to their selectivity that they are considered safer to use and have become popular among beginner athletes. SARMs are considered an alternative to steroids with reduced androgenic properties.
SARMs were created with an idea of producing a compound with zero or near zero androgenic activity (so as not to effect the prostate, skin and other organs) and with high anabolic activity in skeletal muscle tissue due to a direct connection to the androgen receptor. Therefore, SARMs are substances with high anabolic activity, low or no androgenic and estrogenic effect, which leads to much fewer side effects than with the use of anabolic steroids.
Mechanism of action
Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) are drugs that can exert varying degrees of both agonistic and antagonistic effects on androgen receptors in different tissues. Their action can be understood by considering the selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) that preceded them. Widely used to treat breast cancer, tamoxifen acts as an antagonist in the breast, an agonist in the bones, and a partial agonist in the uterus. The tissue-specific effects of these drugs are what make them attractive, as they can be tailored to treat specific diseases while minimizing side effects.
The main laboratory experiments were aimed at studying and optimizing the pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties of SARMs according to their desired site of action. SARMs have been chemically engineered to more specifically target androgen receptor function in certain tissues, minimizing side effects. The regulatory environment of each tissue allows SARMs to be relatively tissue specific.
Effects of SARMs
- Increase in muscle mass
- Increase in strength indicators
- Increase in bone density
- Anti-catabolic effect in muscle tissue
- Decreased body fat
- Antiandrogenic effect in some tissues, such as the prostate in some SARMs
|SARM||Effect on body|
|MK2866 (Ostarine)||The most selective and therefore the safest SARM in terms of side effects. Increases lean muscle mass and strength, but is inferior to other SARMs when it comes to safety|
|LGD4033 (Ligandrol)||A powerful gain of muscle mass and strength with some fluid retention. The effect is similar to that of taking Anadrol.|
|S4 (Andarine)||Significantly increases muscle mass, strength performance and burns fat, which together gives athletes a relief and powerful appearance and venousness. |
|S23 (Mastorin)||The most effective SARM on the market for building lean muscle mass and strength |
|RAD140 (Testolone)||Effectively increases muscle mass, strength indicators and gives athletes a relief and powerful appearance and pronounced venousness. Athletes experience greater fullness and stiffness during the intake. |
SARMs are relatively new compounds and therefore there are no studies that show long-term side effects from their use. To date, it is known that SARMs can have side effects similar to anabolic steroids but in much lesser manifestations. This means that the possible side effects of SARMs, although many of them are now becoming more apparent as more people try these compounds, are still not fully understood and it may take many years to get an idea of the long-term effects, effects caused by SARMs in people who actively use them today.
- Decrease in testosterone levels (although not as significant as with AS)
- Increased load on the liver (increased ALAT, ASAT). This side effect is not as significant as with oral anabolic steroids. Use a NAC 600-1200 mg supplement to counter this effect.
- When using SARMs without testosterone, there may be negative effects associated with the absence of estradiol dihydrotestosterone (DHT). See paragraph – Disadvantages of SARMs and how to fix them.
- Some SARMs are believed to potentially lower good HDL cholesterol and raise bad LDL cholesterol.
- Some people may get other side effects such as joint pain, a flu-like condition, and even a mild form of gynecomastia.
Potential for use in medicine
SARMs have few side effects and excellent oral bioavailability and therefore may represent viable alternatives to current androgen therapy. SARMs have been explored as possible treatments for many conditions, including osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease, breast cancer, stress urinary incontinence, prostate cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia, male contraception and hypogonadism. In the medical world, SARMs are being closely studied to see how effective they can be in treating various conditions such as aging-related conditions, osteoporosis and cancer-related wasting syndromes.
Of great interest is the potential use of SARMs to strengthen skeletal muscle mass in aging men and women, reduce the incidence of fractures, pain and overall loss of quality of life that most people can expect in old age. While there are currently no indications for the use of SARMs as FDA-approved drugs, many potential applications are still being explored and the results are promising.
From this potential medical use for SARMs we can clearly see how attractive they can be to athletes and bodybuilders who do not have this age-related skeletal or muscle weakness or degeneration, but instead want to develop existing strength and musculature for performance enhancement.
Differences between SARMs and anabolic steroids
Tissue selectivity is a critical difference between classical steroid hormone therapy and SARMS. While anabolic steroids offer benefits including increased muscle mass and strength, they are associated with a high incidence of side effects, in part due to off-target activation of androgen receptors in several tissues. Anabolic steroid use has also been associated with risks, including testicular atrophy, increased hematocrit, gynecomastia, hepatoxity and in women, virilization. Meanwhile, SARMs target androgen receptor function in specific tissues and cell types, minimizing exposure to non-target tissues.
Truthfulness of information
The main problem is that currently being published not many clinical researches of SARMs in humans, but most of the studies are held on animals. Also, the dosages used during the studies are much lower than the average athlete using SARMs, so research results may not always be transferable to athletes. Therefore, product descriptions will be based primarily on the few clinical studies available, as well as on the practical experience of athletes using SARMS.
What is the advantage of SARMs
Because SARMs are not metabolized to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by 5-alpha reductase, the risk of androgenic effect is reduced. This means that the risks to exposure to the prostate, acne, baldness are reduced, and the chances of excessive aggression caused by taking anabolic steroids are also reduced. In addition, SARMs are not metabolized by aromatase to estradiol, which limits estrogenic effects such as fluid retention, body fat gain, decreased libido and mood.
- SARMs does not convert to estradiol, therefore they do not retain fluid in the body and do not have side effects associated with increased estradiol such as increased pressure due to fluid retention, mood swings, gynecomastia
- SARMs are not converted to DHT and are therefore much less associated with side effects such as alopecia, body hair growth, prostate enlargement, acne problems and oily skin
- Basically, SARMs have less effect on suppressing HPTA and, accordingly, your own testosterone, if you do not exceed the average dosages. Keep in mind that in fact, only experimentally you will be able to determine which dosages are suitable for you personally, so that the suppression of testosterone would not be too great
Are SARMs safe?
One of the main reasons why more athletes are showing interest in SARMs is that they do not have the side effects that come with using anabolic steroids. In general, SARMs are considered safer than steroids. The key to maintaining a higher level of safety when using SARMs is to use the recommended dosages without exceeding them. While steroids are extremely popular- some people are looking for a gentler, potentially less dangerous way to use performance enhancing substances. Studies in mice have shown that some SARMs are able to increase both bone and muscle mass, and initial human trials have shown that mass can be increased with SARMs without fat accumulation.
Disadvantages of SARMs and to avoid them
As we described above, the advantage of SARMs is that they are not converted to estradiol and DHT, thus significantly reducing the side effects associated with these hormones. But as we know, these hormones also have their own positive effect on the body, so their indictors should always be in normal values. The growth of estradiol and DHT is always associated with a large amount of testosterone, which we introduce from the outside, because it is testosterone in this case that is their source (prohormone). We also know that SARMs, although not as significant as steroids, still supress the production of one’s own testosterone. As a result, after some time, when endogenous testosterone is suppressed, we are left only without testosterone, but also without normal levels of estradiol and DHT. Decreased levels of these hormones lead to decreased libido and mood, general fatigue and lack of energy/motivation. In addition, anabolism is also reduced, because both hormones are active anabolic agents. Low estradiol, these are problems with the lipid profile (cholesterol) and an increased risk of injuries to the articular- ligamentous apparatus, as well as a decrease in bone density. All this cannot be ignored and we must somehow increase the level of these hormones during the SARMs cycle.
If you are using very short cycles 4-6 weeks, but there is a chance that you will not need any additional drugs to increase estradiol and DHT. But more precisely, one can say whether it is true or not- when taking blood tests for estradiol and total testosterone. This is what we recommend doing in week 4 to see how much SARMS has affected their levels. If the levels of these hormones are below normal or close to it, we recommend starting an additional intake of one of these drugs.
- Exogenous testosterone. The simplest solution may be to use minimal dosages of any testosterone. For example, it can be 125 mg of testosterone enanthate. Of the negative aspects of taking it – will there be more suppression of your own testosterone, then taking only SARMs.
- HCG 500-1000 iu/week. Gonadotropin, a drug that will be able to quickly and effectively increase your own testosterone and estradiol, and DHT, respectively through the stimulation of your testicles. The weekly dosage should be selected based on blood tests, which we recommend taking a week after the first injection, making adjustments if necessary.
- SERMs. One commonly used option is to use clomiphene/ tamoxifen or raloxifene during SARMs cycle. Like gonadotropin, SERMs will increase testosterone and thus estradiol and DHT levels. SERMs are taken daily or every other day. The dosage is usually the minimum required to maintain normal hormone levels. Usually it is 12.5- 25 (up to 50) mg of clomiphene or 10-20 mg of tamoxifene. At the moment, the combination schemes of SERMs along with SARMs are the most effective according to reviews on reddit.
- DHEA. One possible solution could be the use of this prohormone. DHEA through a chain of hormonal conversions can raise your estradiol to acceptable levels, but there is little chance that your testosterone will also be increased. Therefore, we believe that this is not the best and most effective idea, but it is better than nothing anyway.
SARMs Suppression Level Table
|S23 (Mastorin)||High |
How effective are SARMs
Animal studies support the true effectiveness of these compounds. Is it possible to compare their effectiveness with anabolic steroids? You can, but the effect of using SARMs will be somewhat lower and will depend on the specific drug you have chosen. Some believe that the effect of SARMs is 50% of that of anabolic steroids, which can be considered a very good result, given that we significantly reduce the risk of any side effects. In the case of SARMs we pay foe efficiency for the almost complete absence of side effects.
It is important to understand that the effectiveness of each of the SARMs is different. More selective SARMs such as Ostarine and S4 will have a more gentle effect on your body, whereas S23 is very powerful and in its strength is not inferior to anabolic steroids. RAD140 can also very much change your body by increasing muscle mass and burning fat. Some users compare it to the effects of trenbolone. Ligandrol is certainly also a powerful anabolic agent that can be compared in effect with steroids.
Who should use
First of all, SARMs are suitable for those who have been training naturally for a long time and wants to take first steps towards applying some “boosters” to their results, but are not yet ready to use anabolic steroids. In this case, these drugs will be his first anabolics that will give a result, after which such an athlete will be able to decide whether he needs to try something more ‘heavy’ or not.
Perhaps, such a person will never want to get bigger or perform on a stage and will be able to create a form that suits him using only this type of drug, never touching anabolic steroids. There are plenty of people on Reddit who report that they have built fairly good muscle mass using only SARMs. This suggests that a new, safer generation of anabolic drugs may replace anabolic steroids altogether for many people.
SARMs can also be cycle supplements for more advanced athletes. In fact, there are cases when the use of SARMs was able to improve the performance of athletes even at a fairly high level.
SARMs have a threshold at which SARMs start to lose their skeletal muscle specificity and cause unwanted side effects, losing their main attraction which is lack of side effects associated with anabolic steroids. Each compound will have a recommended dose on personal empirical experience. To avoid this, we do not recommend exceeding the average dosages indicated for each of the SARMs.
What is the best dosage of SARMs?
There can be no clear answer to this question for the following serious reasons:
- Dosages vary depending on desired results
- Dosages should be set depending on the individual characteristics of each
- Dosages of any of SARM varies depending on male or female use
- Dosages change if SARM is taken in combination with other substances
The golden rule for always being safe (especially if you are a beginner) is to always start with the lowest recommended dose. Increasing the dose should be done gradually and always with absolute care and discipline.
SARMS and PCT
One of the biggest myths that resolves around the use of SARMs is that they do not effect the hormonal system, so PCT is not required.
Any substance that activates the androgen receptor causes to a greater or lesser extent, a decrease in the endogenous production of sex hormones, primarily testosterone. Based on the real practice of athletes who used SARMs – even at the minimum dosages for muscle growth (20 mg Ostarine or 10 mg Ligandrol) – their own testosterone tends to zero after the 8th week of use. With these data in mind, we can safely say that after a SARMS cycle we almost need to use antiestrogen (SERMs) to bring our hormone levels back to normal.
Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) is the period immediately following the completion of a SARMS cycle when the user needs to return their hormone levels to normal with a combination of SERMs. It is important to note that since SARMs do not such a negative effect on the hypothalamic-pituitary -testicular arch as anabolic steroids, post-cycle therapy will not be as long and will most likely be easier with minimal dosages of clomiphene or tamoxifen. Some weaker SARMs taken at shorter intervals, such as Andarine, may not require post-cycle therapy at all (if your testosterone levels remained normal), while stronger SARMs, such as Ligandrol – taken over a period of several months – always require post-cycle therapy.
After a SARM cycle, it is essential for users to replenish testosterone levels in their bodies. Without PCT, testosterone recovery will be slower and users may experience extreme fatigue and in some cases depression, as well as a drop in their scores. Taking PCT is important for maintaining overall well-being after the body has gone through a cycle of SARMs.
Usually, PCT after a SARMs cycle will look very simple – use clomiphene 25-50 mg per day or tamoxifen 10-20 mg per day for some time until your testosterone reaches normal levels. You have to rely on blood tests to find out your testosterone level. Only these indicators can serve as a sign that PCT can be completed.
Feel free to experiment with different dosages and cycle lengths, but start small – find your comfort zone between the most optimal dosages that give you the effect you want and the fewest side effects. The length of the cycle will always depend on your own goals, as well as on the results of blood tests. For example, if you do not want your testosterone to be completely suppressed during the cycle, you must carefully monitor its level with the help of tests. If it happens that despite the use of clomiphene or tamoxifen, your testosterone starts to fall below normal -this may serve as a signal to complete the cycle. Most often, PEDs users cycle from 8-16 weeks in which they try to achieve their goals – build muscle, increase strength or burn fat, but there is nothing to stop you from making your cycle shorter or longer. The advantage of SARMs in terms of cycle length over classic steroids is the significantly lower risk of side effects, due to which the cycle cannot be too long.
Anyone who is just starting out on SARMs would be wise to start with one product first, just like with anabolic steroids. Taking more than one SARM does not allow you to evaluate the exact effect that each one has, and perhaps more importantly is the fact that you will not be able to determine which SARM is causing the side effects, if any. Thus, although SARMs can be combined, this is not recommended for beginners.
If you already have some experience with SARMs and are planning to take it to the next level – this is where you start thinking about using multiple drugs. As with steroids, building a set of SARMs depends largely on your goals: are you trying to burn some fat or bulk up with muscle mass? Define your goals before designing a stack of SARMs so you can make a decision with those goals in mind.
You should also understand that if you want to suppress your testosterone as little as possible, then you should either use only one SARM or the dosages of both drugs should be half as much. For example, 10 mg of Ostarine and 10 mg of S4.
SARMs for women
Due to the nature of these types of compounds SARMs – is an ideal drug for any woman who wants to improve her physical indicators or body composition, both for preparation for competitions and simply for aesthetic purposes. Due to its high selectivity in relation to muscle tissue, SARMs is more suitable for women than any other compounds.
However, the higher the dose used, the lower the selectivity.
With a certain dosage, there is no longer a big difference in terms of side effects compared to anabolic androgenic steroids. SARMS has a much higher mG efficiency in comparison with AS, so the woman will not need to use high doses that exceed the previously indicated threshold to achieve her goals. Women can use dosages two times lower than men. With these doses, SARMs will achieve the best possible results without side effects of virilization. Women, as after using the AS do not need PCT, but women will also need estro-generated support during the use of SARMS. Also note that some of the SARMs that women can use undergo clinical trials for the treatment of breast cancer.
One of the reasons why the preparation with SARMS can often be unsuccessful is the absence of the proper estrogen level throughout the cycle and especially in women. Estrogens perform a wide range of functions in the human body, improve recovery, promote libido and mood and many other functions. Without using the support of estradiol during our SARMs cycles- we will lose a very valuable addition and the final result may not be pronounced. Estrogenic support during the cycle will be to use hormones that can be transformed into estrogen in order to avoid side effects of the absence of estrogen and get positive effects from this type of hormones.
During the SARMs cycle, we highly recommend that women use DHEA in a dosages of 100-150 mg/day. This hormone, which is interaction with the 3B-HSD enzyme, turns into an Androstensdion which turns into testosterone through interaction with the 17b HSD enzyme and testosterone through interaction with 5-A turns into DHT. Androstendion can also be transformed into estrone using aromatase.
Since 2020, SARMs is absolutely legal everywhere with the exception of Australia, where TGA considers it as a prescription connection of list 4. If you are not from Australia, you will not have any problems with the purchase and use of these compounds.
SARMs like many other compounds effective in terms of sports results – are included in the list of prohibited WADA drugs. Accordingly, athletes cannot use this type of connection in those federations where there is doping control.
DESCRIPTION OF THE MOST POPULAR SARMs
Shortly about Ligandrol
- One of the most effective SARMs for increasing muscle and strength. Good for bulking cycle.
- Significantly supresses own testosterone levels compared to other SARMs
- It can retain excess liquid in the muscles, which gives a somewhat edematous appearance.
- Like other SARMs it affects the lipid profile and can increase liver enzymes.
What is Ligandrol
This is one of the most commonly used SARMs that has gone through several human clinical trials and is already in phase 2 clinical trials. LGD4033 was developed by Ligand Pharmaceutical for use in muscle wasting diseases such as cancer or AIDS. LGD4033 is a second generation SARM, which is an improvement over first generation SARMs such as S4. To date, Ligandrol is the second most researched SARM after Ostarine. LGD4033 is the most effective of all SARMs in terms of muscle building. But it is also the most suppressive of its own testosterone. Our benefit is a much longer half-life of 24 to 36 hours. This is very important because at a once-daily dosage, the concentration of this substance in the bloodstream continues to increase every day.
- A significant increase in muscle mass with possible some fluid retention, according to reddit users.
- A significant increase in strength indicators. Ligandrole is one of the most effective SARMs.
- Increased bone mineral density
- Decreased SHBG. Another property of LGD4033 is that it reduces the level of SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). This globulin inactivates testosterone, so having less SHBG in the bloodstream means more free testosterone to do its job.
LGD4033 inhibits testosterone production most significantly of all SARMs. Because of this, you can expect side effects such as loss of libido and other low testosterone symptoms around week 4, although this depends on your baseline testosterone levels and how sensitive you are to these symptoms. Ligandrol has a dose-dependent suppression of an overall testosterone from baseline. In a scientific study, after completing 21 days of LGD4033, hormone levels returned to baseline by day 56, which means PCT is mandatory. In order to avoid a drop in blood testosterone as much as possible – you should take SERMs (clomiphene, tamoxifen) or testosterone / gonadotropin during the cycle of Ligandrol so that your blood testosterone level is sufficient.
Effect on the liver
Taking Ligandrol can increase the liver enzymes ALT and AST. Supplements such as NAC 600-1200 mg, TUDCA – 500 mg and ALA- 500 mg taken together or separately provide protection against this side effect.
Change in lipid profile
Although to a lesser extent than anabolic steroids, all SARMs can affect cholesterol levels to some extent. Most often, they decrease HDL (good cholesterol) levels and increase LDL (bad cholesterol). During your LGD4033 cycle, you will need to take these blood tests to keep your cholesterol levels under control.
- 24-36 hours
- Minimum working dosage (beginner) 5-10 mg
- Average dosage 10-30 mg
- Maximum recommended 50 mg
- Women 5 mg
Shortly about MK2866
- The most selective and therefore the safest SARM in terms of side effects. Great for women and those who do not want to receive any side effects.
- Increases lean muscle mass and strength, but is inferior to other SARMs when it comes to safety. An ideal choice for those who are not in a hurry and are ready to improve their results gradually, but without side effects.
- Reduces body fat
- SARMs have the most gentle effect on their own testosterone, so recovery after a cycle is much easier and faster.
- Like other SARMs it affects the lipid profile and can increase liver enzymes.
- The most unexplored SARM science at the moment
What is Ostarine
Ostarine is one of the mildest, safest and most researched SARMs, but even though it is considered the mildest, it can give excellent results. It is designed to selectively affect the androgen receptors in our body. It is most selective on androgen receptors, which means that it reduces unwanted side effects such as an enlarged prostate or significant hair loss. While side effects are still possible with this compound, they are very few and very mild.
Ostarine also referred to as MK 2866, was developed by GTx Inc.in 1997 for the treatment of diseases associated with muscle wasting and osteoporosis. In 2007, Ostarin was already in Phase 2 clinical trials. There were many human trials of Ostarin in 2011. One study that focused on older men found that Ostarine resulted in a significant increase in lean body mass. In 2016, Ostarin failed a phase 3 clinical trial for the treatment of muscle wasting disorders in people with lung cancer. These trials failed because people with lung cancer were physically too weak to use the substance. Ostarine is still considered to be in development, successfully passing numerous trials, to one day be recognized as an official treatment for muscle wasting diseases.
- Muscle gain with Ostarin is not very over the top, but it is definitely the safest way to increase muscle mass given the very mild nature of this currently most studied SARM.
- Increase in strength indicators. The increase in strength with Ostarine are also quite noticeable. Improvements should be clearly noticeable, especially in users who have never used any anabolic agents before.
- Increased bone mineral density. Decreased levels of sex hormones with age also increase the likelihood of developing osteoporosis, a bone disease in which bones become brittle and weak. With the help of Ostarin, the likelihood of bone fractures is reduced in people and the rate of recovery is increased by increasing muscle mass. Ostarine has the ability to stop bone diseases because its action is similar to that of testosterone.
- Some reduction in body fat.
As we have already told about SARMs – MK2866 will suppress your natural testosterone production, however the suppression from this compound, provided it is genuine and high quality, will bery mild and barely noticeable. Its mild effect on the production of its own testosterone is its main advantage. Using moderate doses will give you the opportunity to have normal testosterone levels during the cycle and easily restore it after if it was low. While this approach is good for the intended purpose, you should still have ongoing overall testosterone lab tests to monitor your levels and see if Ostarine is negatively impacting your levels. To avoid drop in blood testosterone as much as possible – you should take SERMs (clomiphene, tamoxifen) or testosterone / gonadotropin during the cycle of Ligandrol so that your blood testosterone level is sufficient.
Effect of the liver
SARMs, although less significant than oral anabolic steroids, do have some effect on the liver. Ostarine may increase the liver enzymes ALT and AST. Supplements such as NAC 600-1200 mg, TUDCA – 500 mg and ALA – 500 mg taken together or separately provide protection against this side effect.
Change in lipid profile
Although to a lesser extent than anabolic steroids, all SARMs can affect cholesterol levels to some extent. Most often, they decrease HDL (good cholesterol) levels and increase LDL (bad cholesterol) levels. During your Ostarine cycle, you will need to take these blood tests to keep your cholesterol levels under control.
- 24 hours
- Minimum working dosage (beginner) 10 mg
- Average dosage 20-50 mg
- Maximum recommended – 100 mg
- Women 5-10 mg
Shortly about Andarine
- Significantly increases muscle mass, strength performance and burns fat, which together gives athletes a relief and powerful appearance and venousness.
- It has significantly less effect on suppressing your own testosterone than most other SARMs, making it a very valuable SARM considering its high potency.
- It has an unpleasant, but completely reversible effect, distorting vision during the reception.
- has a protective effect on the prostate gland
What is Andarine
S4 was first developed by GTx. This is a first generation SARM. It was one of the first SARMs to be proven effective, but its clinical trials were not suspended. The reason for this may have been a side effect that it has on vision – an emerging yellowish tint, as well as night blindness. This side effect is experienced by many users, although it disappears shortly after completing to use it. Since S4 trials are over, it looks like this compound will never be commercialized because there are more effective compounds like LGD4033 or MK-2866. S4 is commonly used for fat loss, in much the same way as MK-2866. Most people rank Andarine in terms of severity of testosterone suppression as the strength of its positive effects somewhere between Ostarine and LGD 4033. S4 is definitely much stronger than Ostarine but weaker than LGD4033.
Andarine was studied in rats for 120 days. This study revealed that S4 has the ability to reduce fracture rates by minimizing falls, increasing muscle strength and directly affecting bones. The study also showed that doses of S4 were effective in increasing skeletal muscle mass and strength gains and reducing body fat. Andarine has also been shown to have a unique potential to prevent bone resorption as well as promote bone anabolism.
- Increase in muscle mass. S4 allows you to significantly increase muscle mass and give the body a more sculpted look.
- Increase in strength indicators. Also, according to reddit users, S4 significantly increases strength.
- Decreased body fat. In addition to the fact that under the influence of Andarine muscle mass grows, the body is also recomposed due to increased fat burning, which the athlete’s body a carved (cutting) look.
- Increase in bone mineral density
- Prostate protection. A feature and positive property of S4 compared to other SARMs is that a partial agonist of androgen receptors in prostate cells. Thus, it binds to them without activating them, but blocking them from attaching DHT. Thus, there is no stimulation of prostate growth. In a sense, S4 protects the prostate from the androgenic effects of DHT when used in combination with DHT anabolic steroids.
Andarine, like any other SARM, suppresses the natural production of testosterone. S4 is more inhibitory than Ostarine but much less than other SARMs such as LGD4033 or RAD140. Many users have noticed that S4 suppresses testosterone much less significantly than most other SARMs. To maximize the drop in testosterone levels in the blood – you should take SERMs (clomiphene, tamoxifen) or testosterone / gonadotropin during the cycle of Ligandrol so that your testosterone level in the blood is sufficient.
Effect on the liver
There are no reports of Andarine causing an increase in liver enzymes, however be careful with S4 dosage as it may cause other side effects at higher dosages.
Change in lipid profile
Although to a lesser extent than anabolic steroids, all SARMs can affect cholesterol levels to some extent. Most often, they decrease HDL (good cholesterol) levels and increase LDL (bad cholesterol) levels. During your S4 cycle, you will need to take these blood tests to keep your cholesterol levels under control.
Depending on the individual, after a certain dosage, S4 may cause temporary visual impairment, such as the appearance of a yellowish tint, impaired night vision and the ability to adapt to changes in brightness, as well as blurred vision. This side effect disappears almost immediately after the drug is discontinued.
Take S4 starting from the minimum dosages and if you get this negative effect, reduce the dosage to the one at which this effect will not be.
- 4-6 hours
- Minimum working dosage (beginner) 20 mg
- Average dosage 25-75 mg
- Maximum recommended 100 mg
- Women 10-20 mg
Shortly about Testolone
- Effectively increases muscle mass, strength indicators and gives athletes a relief and powerful appearance and pronounced venousness. Athletes experience greater fullness and stiffness during the intake.
- Suppresses own testosterone significantly compared to lighter compounds such as Ostarine and Andarine
- It has a protective effect on the prostate gland, therefore it is useful when used together with anabolic steroids.
- Proven positive effect on breast cancer reduction
What is Testolone
RAD140 is a new substance that is still being studied in pharmaceutical trials. RAD140 was developed by Radius Pharmaceuticals in the late 2000s as a potential therapeutic agent to prevent muscle wasting in terminally ill patients. It is currently being investigated as a therapeutic agent for breast cancer patients. RAD140 has excellent pharmacokinetic properties and is powerful anabolic. It has similar anabolic effects to LGD4033 and also appears to be a partial agonist in prostate tissue. That is, it can protect the prostate from enlargement when exposed to testosterone or any of its derivatives. Like, S4, it looks like it could be a great addition to any steroid complex to protect against prostate hyperplasia. In addition, RAD140 lowers lipid levels (LDL, HDL, Tryglicerides) without increasing liver enzymes.
RAD140 is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator developed by Radius Health Inc for use in androgen replacement therapy. It was licensed by Ellipses Pharmaceuticals in 2020. Some of the potential benefits being investigated are for conditions such as muscle wasting and bone loss. Studies in rats have shown that RAD140 as a drug appears to be safer as a replacement therapy than testosterone. RAD140 also increased lean muscle mass in primates by acting on androgen receptors in skeletal tissue. The first human study was initiated in October 2017 and completed in September 2020 in postmenopausal women with breast cancer.
PEDs users opinion
There is a decent amount of unconfirmed information that can be cited due to its popularity in the bodybuilding community. The data itself is rather limited, as only a minority of people regularly record their blood tests and even fewer people get rigorously tested to determine exactly what effect YK11 has had on their bodies. Most YK11 users report impressive increases in muscle growth, strength gains, improved body composition while experiencing suppression if natural testosterone production. One of the more commonly reported side effects is scalp hair loss.
- Increases in muscle mass. RAD140 allows you to significantly increase muscle mass and give the body a more sculped look.
- Increase in strength indicators. Also, according to reddit users, RAD140 significantly increases strength indicators and their growth is more pronounced even than a set of muscle mass. Great for strength and martial arts athletes.
- Decreased body fat
Increased bone mineral density
Prostate protection. A feature and positive property of RAD140, like S4 is that it is a partial agonist of androgen receptors in prostate cells. So it binds to them without activating them, but blocking them from attaching DHT. Thus, there is no stimulation of prostate growth. In a sense, RAD140 protects the prostate from the androgenic effects of DHT when used in combination with DHT anabolic steroids. RAD140 is a potent androgen receptor agonist in breast cancer cells with a clear mechanism of action, including repression of the ESR1 gene.
Effect on the liver
Bro-science tells us that RAD140 is non-toxic to the liver. Anecdotal evidence and blood tests bone by bodybuilders also support this notion. We can conclude that in the majority of the population, RAD140 will not cause liver damage, but still to be absolutely sure- get a blood test before and after your cycle for liver enzymes ALT and AST. There is only one evidence of liver disease in a man who used RAD140 during a clinical trial, which has not yet been clearly explained.
Change in lipid profile
Although to a lesser extent than anabolic steroids, Aall SARMs can affect cholesterol levels to some extent. Most often, they decrease HDL (good cholesterol) levels and increase LDL (bad cholesterol). During your RAD140 cycle, you will need to take these blood tests to keep your cholesterol levels under control.
RAD140 testosterone suppression usually occurs between the sixth and seventh week of your cycle, but only if your doses are in the 10 mg range. This may happen sooner if you are taking dosages such as 20 or 30 mg per day. To avoid this- do not take more than 10 mg per day during your RAD140 cycle.
- 60 hours
- Minimum working dosage (beginner) 5-10 mg
- Average dosage 10-20 mg
- Maximum recommended 30 mg
- Women 5-10 mg
Shortly about Mastorine
- The most effective SARM on the market for building lean muscle mass and strength
- Gives a tough appearance and veininess
- Has the largest testosterone-suppressing effect compared to other SARMs.
What is Mastorine
S23 is undoubtedly one of the strongest SARMs in development at the moment. S23 was created by modifying the structure of an older and less effective SARM called C-6 by replacing the para-nitro group of C-6 with a cyano group. Pharmacokinetic studies have shown that C-6 is 76%bioavailable when taken orally, and when the para-nitro group is replaced with a cyano group, S23 is able to achieve 96% bioavailability when taken orally.
S23 is currently under development for potential use as a male hormonal contraceptive. It is still in the pre-clinical development phase, which means it has only been tested in animals and not in humans. Preclinical data showed that S23 was the most developmentally suppressive SARM and resulted in infertility in all treated rats. This is expected to spark interest in its potential clinical use as a form of male birth control.
PEDs users opinion
S23 is becoming increasingly popular in the bodybuilding community for its powerful muscle building and body composition recomposition effects. Users of PEDs claim that S23 is a more powerful alternative to S4 without the side effect associated with vision. S23 has also been shown in studies to reduce prostate size, which is the opposite of a very common negative side effect of anabolic steroids (prostate enlargement). However, these data are commonly misinterpreted as all SARMS prevent prostatic hypertrophy in a dose-dependent manner.
Effect on the liver
There are currently no studies regarding S23 and liver toxicity.
- High efficiency in building muscle mass and strength
- Increase in productivity
- High degree of suppression of own testosterone
- There are anecdotal reports of poor sleep and irritability as with trenbolone.
Effect on the liver
There are currently no studies regarding S23 and liver toxicity. While this is the strongest SARM in existence, it should technically be more liver-friendly than YK11 since it doesn’t have as many methylated groups.
S23 is considered to be the most suppressive testosterone SARM on the market.
- 12 hours
- Minimum working dosage (beginner) 10 mg
- Average dosage 15-30 mg
- Maximum recommended 50 mg
- Women 5-10 mg