- Active substance: Boldenone Undecylenate
- Type: anabolic steroid (DHT derivative)
- Form: Injections
Carrier oil: Sesame oil
Boldenone is a testosterone derivative, classified as an anabolic steroid. Its primary effects include promoting the development of high-quality muscle mass and enhancing strength. It also contributes to improved body definition when combined with cutting techniques, increases venous pattern visibility, boosts energy levels, enhances well-being, and improves self-esteem.
Initially, this medication was developed to stimulate muscle growth in animals and exclusively used in veterinary medicine. Over time, further research was conducted on Boldenone's formulation, leading to its recommendation for human use. The chemical structure contains a double bond between the first carbon atoms, which significantly reduces the risk of side effects and limits their diversity.
This drug has garnered positive reviews due to its androgenic index being two times lower than testosterone, while maintaining an anabolic index of one hundred. It lacks estrogenic and progestogenic activity, making it non-toxic to the liver, which is a crucial benefit.
Boldenone is metabolized and eliminated by the kidneys, with a half-life of approximately two weeks (or fourteen days). Its presence can be detected in the body for nearly six months after the last dose, as Boldenone molecules may take up to four months (in some cases, even ten months) to be fully eliminated.
In addition to its muscle-strengthening properties and enhancement of vascularity, this drug improves appetite and increases red blood cell count. It stimulates the release of erythropoietin in the kidneys, leading to improved oxygen supply to tissues. However, it also causes blood thickening, which can potentially result in thrombosis and cardiovascular issues.
Boldenone does not undergo aromatization or activate estrogen receptors. It exhibits fewer androgenic properties compared to other steroids, making it suitable for individuals with prostate conditions.
Moreover, boldenone serves as an anabolic and mild aromatase inhibitor in testosterone cycles. For individuals who do not experience significant aromatization, boldenone can effectively replace the need for anastrazole.
It is important to note that boldenone is only available in undecelinated esters.
Utilization for Estradiol Reduction
Boldenone is an anabolic steroid recognized for its exclusive anabolic properties. However, it also proves to be a valuable tool for reducing estradiol levels during a cycle. Aside from increasing appetite and promoting vascularity, boldenone possesses the ability to decrease estradiol, which is a female sex hormone. Professional athletes often administer boldenone at dosages ranging from 800 to 1200 mg during steroid cycles, which can be surprising to novice athletes.
- As an anabolic agent, this drug demonstrates limited effectiveness, necessitating relatively high dosages. Even if you are not an intense weightlifter, a dosage of 250 mg is unlikely to yield noticeable results, especially during your first cycle. Athletes who used boldenone as a standalone drug reported feeling significantly off-track after four weeks, with below-normal estradiol levels.
- The key takeaway is that boldenone should only be used as an adjunctive component in a cycle, rather than its foundation. Testosterone must be included in the cycle to prevent a drastic decrease in estradiol levels, which can adversely affect health. Boldenone should be combined with testosterone to maintain an appropriate level of estradiol, which boldenone naturally lowers.
- Failure to do so may result in excessively low estradiol levels, leading to decreased libido, osteoporosis, mood deterioration, and other related consequences. The optimal ratio of boldenone to testosterone should be determined on an individual basis.
Our recommended starting ratio is 2 parts testosterone to 1 part boldenone.
Several days after administering a boldenone injection, it is advisable to check estradiol levels in the blood. If estradiol remains high, consider increasing the boldenone dosage.
Often, maintaining a 1:1 ratio of boldenone to testosterone can keep estradiol within the mid-range of reference values.
- Injection frequency: every 7-10 days
- Half-life: 10-14 days
- Oily solution for intramuscular injection
- Known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate or breast
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or any of the excipients
- Do not use after the expiration date
- Store between 8 and 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not freeze
- Protect from light