- Active ingredient: Trestolone acetate)
- Type: Anabolic steroid (19-nortestosterone derivative)
- Form: Injection
Trestolone (7alpha-methyl-19-nor testosterone, MENT), or trestolone was one of several 19-nortestosterone derivatives considered as a possible male contraceptive therapy due to its unique chemical properties. Initially, drug companies were combining progesterone with testosterone in order to produce a viable male contraceptive option due to progesterone's ability to suppress spermatogenesis. Trestolone is incapable of binding to 5alpha-reductase and thus cannot convert to DHT, it made it a perfect candidate for an androgen male contraceptive.
Theoretically, trestolone has a ratio of 2300-650, which means it is 23X more anabolic than Testosterone and 6.5X more androgenic also. But a 1992 study in rats found that anabolic potency of this drug to be 10X greater than that of testosterone, while also being 12X more suppressive on HTPA.
The reason for this lies in the unique alpha-methyl group on carbon 7 of the molecule. This methyl group sticks out below the steroidal ring structure and sterically inhibits the conversion to DHT. However, Trestolone still can undergo aromatization and undergo other androgen-dependent functions, making it effectively act like testosterone in the body despite being a 19-nortestosterone derivative.
Trestolone has also been shown to have a minimal affinity for the progesterone and mineralocorticoid receptors, despite being a nandrolone derivative. Testosterone is an anabolic steroid that initiates a fairly strong increase in muscle mass, which also significantly increases the dynamics of the protein synthesis process in the body. Minors should rather not use this drug because it can cause an unnatural and highly accelerated process of sexual maturation. Trestolone was initially created primarily to create an androgen substitute, this synthetic (or artificial) steroid was used, which is considered quite strong
The purposes of medical use of trestolone include, among others: a contraceptive session, rapid bone loss, quite benign prostatic hyperplasia, prostate cancer, primary hypogonadism, Cachexia (a disease involving the so-called muscle wasting syndrome), sarcopenia, induced anabolism, and typically male alopecia.
- Extremely Anabolic Compound 10x to 23x higher than testosterone
- It is Extremely Powerful at Helping Users Shred Fat & Build Muscle
- Increase in strength and muscle mass
- Does not bind to SHBG
- Doesn’t Convert to DHT
- No significant increases in hematocrit or hemoglobin
- Rapid effect
- Elevated appetite
- Significant rise in systolic blood pressure
- Quick estrogen conversion
- Dry throat
- Excessive sweating
- Upset Stomach
- Heart Burn
- Back Acne
- Night Sweats
- Fluctuations in our mood.
It is strongly recommended that an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex or letrozole be used when taking trestolone.
Appetite should be extremely elevated, and you should see a slight increase in gym strength. 1.25mg of letrozole every other day to combat the conversion to 7a-methyl estradiol.
- Beginner: 100 mg Per Week
- Intermediate: 200 mg Per Week
- Advanced: 300 mg Per Week
It is advised you start by taking 100 mg per week of Trestolone acetate, to see how your body responds. If your body responds well, you can consider increasing the dosage slowly, up to 300 mg per week.
- Known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate or breast.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients
- High blood calcium levels
How to store
- Keep away from children
- Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use after the expiry date