- Active ingredient: Stanozolol
- Type: Anabolic steroids (DHT derivative)
- Form: Orals (pills)
Stanozolol is an a synthetic anabolic 17α-methylated steroid, a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, which differs greatly from natural steroids in the addition of + 3,2-pyrazole. FDA approved for human use (Stanozolol was originally developed for use in animals (horses)). Stanozolol exhibits some progesterone antagonism (there are opinions that the drug protects against the progestogenic action of nandrolones, but weakly). It has low androgenic and high anabolic activity.
Stanozolol is very popular in bodybuilding because it works differently from most steroids. The drug insignificantly affects the body weight, however, it gives the muscles relief, enhances venous contouring and burns fat, therefore it is used mainly during "cutting" courses.
According to scientific tests, oral stanozolol in the amount of 0.2 mg per kilogram of an athlete's weight reduces the level of globulin, which binds anabolic hormones, by 50%. This means that the effectiveness of taking other steroids in combination with stanozolol will be significantly increased. According to a study conducted in 1989, a single dose of stanozolol in an amount of 0.2 mg per 1 kg of body weight can reduce the amount of SHBG by 50%, which is useful for both athletes who exceed the physiological norms of hormones and for older people whose SHBG exceeds normal values due to age-related changes , that leads to an increase in free testosterone.
Stanozolol is able to interact with androgen receptors at the microsomal level. This attachment to receptors on adipose tissue can significantly improve fat burning. The presence of an antiestrogenic and antiprogestogenic effect (competitive inhibition of progesterone receptors) is assumed. The drug is not converted to estrogens, therefore it does not cause such side effects as gynecomastia and edema.
- Beginner: 20-30 mg
- The average dosage: 30-50 mg
- High dosage: 50 mg +
In bodybuilding powerlifting and other sports it starts from 50mg\day
As the part of hormonal replacement therapy to reduce high SHBG it used 0.2mg per 1 kg of weight once a week.
- Cutting cycle is one of the main use of stanozolol
- Significant increases in strength and endurance are valuable benefits in powerlifting and athletics
- Burning fat
- Increased appetite
- Removing excess fluid from the body
- Reduce SHBG level
- Pain in large joints and damage to ligaments are the most common complications. To minimize the risk, stanozolol should be combined with testosterone or deca
- The rise in blood pressure
- An increase in cholesterol levels
- Since stanozolol is a DHT derivative, androgenic side effects are possible: hair loss on the scalp, acne, suppression of the production of its own testosterone, etc
- Toxicity to the liver - manifested through alpha-17-alkylation
- Myocardial hypertrophy - especially at high doses
- Half-life: 7-10 hours
- Duration of action: 12-15 hours
- Frequency of intake: 2-3 times a day
- Known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate or breast.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients
How to store
- Keep away from children
- Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use after the expiry date