Fortes Fortuna AdiuvatTranslation: (Fortune favours the bold)
What conquers cowardice? Cowardice wins curiosity- the desire to know what will happen next and what is hidden behind the consequences of your actions and decisions. It is the curiosity that cowardice can extinguish that is the motivation for suppressing fears and creating the result of actions. Whenever curiosity overcomes fear, we receive a reward, which is to gain knowledge of what happens after our decisions. In this case, we always remain winners in these situations, because we were the ones who made those decisions.
If cowardice wins, then we remain in the dark, dooming ourselves to lose because the outcome was decided without our participation, without active choice. With the constant choice “not to participate” we get used to being a loser, which will have an extremely negative impact on our entire life and emotional state, closing us in the shell of our own doubts.
Fortunately, curiosity as a phenomenon has one very powerful property- if it has been manifested at least once – it has a significant increase in the chances of being selected again in a subsequent selection. This means that you need to take a step at least once to meet your fears and overcome them. After that, your consciousness will always remember that you were able to do it once already and will always remind you that this time you also have a chance. The more you practice this choice, the easier it will be for you to mute any fears. At some point, you realize that most likely you can be subject to any fears that fill you, even the deepest ones.
Curiosity is what makes you brave, so no matter how it sounds, it is one of the key qualities in building personal growth strategies, although not always consciously. Fear is the anchor that stops you from going further, so only the right attitudes and courage can lead to a controlled, sustainable positive result. By showing courage, you work your way to the maximum amount of positive result obtained. When this develops into aspiration, it becomes the key to success, and then they can say about such people that they are lucky. In fact, it is not luck that accompanies them, but a manifestation of strength of character that makes them victorious over their doubts.
- Slim fit
- Сollar type - crew neck
- GSM (grams per square metre) 140g/m2
- Durability: Polyester t-shirts are extremely durable and resistant to wear and tear. They do not stretch, pill, or fade, allowing them to maintain their shape and quality over a longer period of time.
- Lightweight: Polyester is a lightweight fabric, so polyester t-shirts are comfortable and easy to wear. They do not feel heavy on the body, and are suitable for wear in warmer weather.
- Quick-drying: Polyester does not absorb moisture, so polyester t-shirts dry quickly after washing or exposure to water.
- Resistance to many types of damage: Polyester is resistant to many types of damage, such as rips, punctures, and abrasions, making it an excellent choice for athletic wear or everyday clothing.
- Ease of care: Polyester t-shirts are easy to care for and do not require special attention. They do not shrink or stretch after washing and do not require special care during ironing.