- Active ingredient: Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
- Type: Anabolic steroid (19-nortestosterone derivative)
- Form: Injection
Carrier oil: Sesame oil
Nandrolone - chemical name - 19-nortestosterone) - an anabolic steroid can be formed in the human body after heavy or prolonged physical effort or during pregnancy, the concentration of its main metabolite 19-norandrosterone in urine , but in very low concentrations.
Structurally, nandrolone differs from testosterone in the absence of a carbon atom in the 19th position (hence the name 19-nortestosterone) and this makes it more similar to progestins. Due to its progestin origin, nandrolone exhibits significantly less androgenic effect compared to testosterone, however, stabilization of progesterone receptors causes an unique side effects.
Another difference is that unlike testosterone, that converts by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase into a powerful androgen - dihydrotestosterone, which is responsible for the development of most of the side effects. On the contrary, Nandrolone, is converted by 5-alpha reductase into an extremely weak androgen – dihydronandrolone. A good choice for male athletes with prostate problems.
Nandrolone has a relatively low likelihood of side effects. As a result of low androgenic activity, side effects such as acne, baldness, body hair growth are practically not encountered. Nevertheless, they are possible, as with the use of any steroid, but in the case of nandrolone, this happens only when the recommended doses are exceeded several times.
Nandrolone has a 6 times less level of conversion to estrogens than testosterone (this happens without aromatase). The highest conversion rate is observed in the liver, while the main site of conversion (adipose tissue) remains inaccessible to this process. As a result, Nandrolone has no estrogen-related side effects (gynecomastia, fluid accumulation in the body). The estrogenic activity of the drug appears only at very high doses.
That’s explain, why Nandrolone is one of the most popular anabolic steroids to gain muscle mass. In addition, it should be added that nandrolone practically does not cause a rollback phenomenon.
- Pronounced muscle growth (in one course, you can gain up to 8 kg of muscle mass with a minimum rollback phenomenon)
- Strengthening bones (using to treat osteoporosis) and ligaments, improves skin regeneration, stimulates overall collagen synthesis
- Elimination of joint pain by increasing the production of synovial fluid (joint lubrication)
- Increase in red blood cell mass, which causes improved oxygen transport. As a result – better cellar breathing and increased endurance
- Boosting immune system (recommended for patients with AIDS)
- Conversion to estradiol without aromatase enzyme
- Improving intestinal absorption of amino acids and other nutrients
- It was noticed that nandrolone is able to bind to progestin receptors (approximately 20% of the introduced substance), this is due to the removed carbon atom in position 19. All 19-nor anabolic steroids exhibit progestin activity.
- By binding to the progestin receptors of the pituitary gland, nandrolone causes an increase in prolactin production and suppresses the secretion of gonadotropic hormones. Prolactin act similar to estrogens in a brain, its effect is manifested by a decrease in the production of its own testosterone. In a body it causes a slight increase in fat and, in rare cases, gynecomastia.
- In addition, during the rise in blood pressure, abdominal pain, irritability, headaches, depression possible.
- Rare: Headache, back pain, gynecomastia.
- For elimination of joint pain and bone strengthening in senior patients use 50-150 mg per week during 5-10 weeks.
- To increase muscle mass use 200-800 mg a week. Average dosage is 400 mg of nandrolone per week, combined with 500 mg of testosterone.
- Half-life: 2-4 days
- Frequency of intake – 2 times a week
Decanoate is a long firm and its use is justified for long mass-gaining courses. The course of nandrolone usually lasts 8-10 weeks, while it is not uncommon for performing athletes to use it for up to six months, gradually increasing the dosage. If you are an amateur, do not take a course longer than 8 weeks without additional drugs. For long courses, the use of chorionic gonadotropin is recommended. If hCG was not used on a long course, then it is necessary to take it at the end of the course before PCT, but not at the PCT itself.
Nandrolone phenylpropionate injections are usually administered twice a week. The use of testosterone alongside nandrolone is recommended to counteract progestin effects and avoid the consequences of low testosterone (low libido, weak erection, depression).
- Oily solution for injection for intramuscular injection.
- Known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate or breast.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients
- High blood calcium levels
How to store
- Keep away from children
- Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use after the expiry date